A notebook is individual, efficient, emotional, romantic, conservative and trendy, all at once. A notebook is what its owner makes of it. Everyone needs a notebook. It holds memories and helps to keep targets firmly in our sights. A notebook is taken everywhere and has a high sentimental value. Nobody would carelessly discard a notebook filled with thoughts and ideas.
A notebook can support a brand in a way no other product can.
- Table of contents
- Page numbers
- Thick, ink-proof paper
- Perforated sheets at the end of each (note)book
- Page marker
- Gusseted pocket in the cover
- Self-adhesive labels for archiving
- 17 colours
- 4 formats (including the special format Master/Master Slim A4+)
- 4 ruling patterns (+ 2 WhitelinesLink ruling patterns)
- Master Classic (A4+), 225 x 315 mm
- Master Slim (A4+), 225 x 315 mm
- Medium (A5), 145 x 210 mm
- Pocket (~A6), 90 x 150 mm
- Mini (~A7), 70 x 110 mm
- Academy Block (A4), 210 x 298 mm
- Jottbook (A4), 210 x 298 mm
• 17 Colours:
Black, Red, Purple, Berry, New Pink, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Emerald, Light Blue, Azure, Royal Blue, Navy, Army, Taupe, Anthracite, White
All available colours per product are offered in our Online-Shop. Colours that are no longer available in the Online-Shop can be purchased in specialist shops or on Amazon.
- Ruled (Spacing: 6mm, Spacing Master: 8,5mm+Margin)
- Squared (5x5mm square)
- Dotted (Points with spacing of 5x5mm)
- Blanko (including ruled and squared guideline page – except for the format Pocket (A6))
Not every product is available in every ruling. You can find the available rulings in the selection of the corresponding product detail site.
Please find the number of pages on the corresponding product detail site.
Please find the paper strength on the corresponding product detail site.
Yes, the paper is acid-free.
- 2017 Weekly Planner & Notebook (Master, Medium, Pocket, Softcover Pocket)
- 2017 Weekly Planner (Master, Medium, Pocket, Mini), 225 x 315 mm
- 2017 Daily Planner (Master, Medium, Pocket, Softcover Pocket)
- 2017 Monthly Planner with Notebook (Softcover: Composition (B5), Pocket)
- 2017 Week Planner 12 months (Master, Medium, Pocket)
- 2017 Academic Week Planner 18 months (01.09.2016-28.02.2018)(Master, Medium, Pocket)
The LEUCHTTURM1917 calendars are available in English, German and French.
- A self-adhesive pen-holder made of sturdy elastic.
- iteA sticker is attached to the back of the Pen Loop. After removing the protective film the Pen Loop can be affixed easily to the back cover of the notebook/planner.
- The Pen Loop is suitable for both thin and thick fountain pens.
The LEUCHTTURM1917 Pen Loop is internationally patent-registered.
- The LEUCHTTURM1917 products can be purchased in the retail trade and online in our own Webshop.
- Retailers can be found in the retailers list on our website
LEUCHTTURM1917 has different distribution partners in in different countries. Please visit the corresponding shop to buy special products:
- Netherlands: EA Pens & Paper / EuroAgenda
- Spain: ALADESK SL
- Denmark: Creas A/S
Andorra, Bulgaria, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Croatia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Macedonia, Monaco, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Vatican City
For orders without name embossing the delivery time will be between 3 to 10 workdays. For orders with name embossig the delivery time will take 10-15 work days.
- Ordering from stockists: The stockists order directly from the LEUCHTTURM1917 embossing department. From there the embossed book is directly sent to the stockist for collection until it is picked up the final customer.
- Customers order directly from the Leuchtturm Albenverlag. Please click here for further informationEinzelnamensprägung
Embossing a name costs £12,95.
LEUCHTTURM1917 is a brand name owned by Leuchtturm Albenverlag GmbH & Co. KG and covers high-quality stationery articles. Leuchtturm Albenverlag is a family company with a long heritage.
Leuchtturm means lighthouse. Referring to Leuchtturm Albenverlag GmbH & Co. KG
- The Leuchtturm Albenverlag owes its name to its heritage as a traditional family company with hanseatic values based in the north of Germany.
- In 1917 the Leuchtturm Albenverlag was established.
The company was founded on 8 May 1917.
The Leuchtturm Albenverlag is based in Geesthacht (Schleswig-Holstein).
Now there are around 500 emplyees at 5 international locations, 295 of them working in Geesthacht.
The Leuchtturm Albenverlag currently has around 500 employees at five international sites in Germany (Geesthacht), USA (Hackensack), Canada (Montreal), Hungary (Budapest) and China (Shanghai).
The brand is present in over 40 countries worldwide: South Africa, Australia, Belgium, Brasil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Canada, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, USA.
It is our demand to create products which we are convinced of and enjoy using in our daily work.
LEUCHTTURM1917 is a lifestyle brand belonging to the Leuchtturm Albenverlag. At the heart of its product portfolio are high-quality notebooks and diaries in many different colours and styles.